I'm getting tired of too much complicated nail arts so this time I made a really simple one.
Soon I will make some Halloween inspired nail arts so stay tuned!What you need: some rhinestones.
- Base Coat: Debby nail THERAPY smoothing base + minerals
- Brown: RIMMEL WEAR MAXX No. 393 DESIRE
- Top Coat: KIKO Extra strong & hard No.04
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply your nail polish. If needed apply a second coat.
- Here is the color outdoor. This polish is a wonderful brown with a "reddish" reflex and is super difficult to make it come out good in a picture.
- When the polish is dry apply some rhinestones. I used this ones that were already in that shape but If you use single ones you can make whatever shape you like. Have fun!!