This tutorial is inspired by the cute clothes After School wears on the cover of their new single "Bang!".
What you need: a thin brush, a dotting tool.
- Base Coat:
- White: basic No. 35
- Red: essie - Red Nouveau
- Black: Deborah Shine TECH No. 30
- Gold: Deborah Shine TECH No. 21
- Top Coat: KIKO No.03
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a white polish on your ring finger and thumb. Paint the other nails with the red polish.
- With some gold polish draw two lines on your red fingers. Horizontally on your pinkie and index finger, diagonally on your middle finger.
- Fill between the gold lines with black polish.
- Add a black line at the bottom of your ring finger.
- Paint the sides of your thumb with red polish.
- With black polish add some "X" signs like in a corset.
- With a dotting tool add some gold details on your ring finger, middle finger and thumb. Let it dry and apply your top coat.