2011/09/16

Gold & Navy Nautical Nails


This weekend some friends come visit so I will not have time do my nails. I decided to go with a mani that will not bore me. I love the marine/nautical theme so I decided to go with this nautical inspired mani.
-dark blue: Deborah Shine TECH no. 35-
-milky white with gold shimmer: KIKO no. 205-
-gold striper (used on the index too): KIKO no. 307-

I also recieved my birthday present a bit early (my birthday is on the 30th) and it's a new digital camera. It has great picture quality and it also makes HD videos so maybe in the future I will start to make video tutorials. Hope they will be more helpful!

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento