2012/01/08

Haul: December 2011


This month haul.
I already swatched some of these polish so i will just put the links.

  • Astra Italian Romantic Colours 10 (medium blue creme, remind me of jeans)
  • Astra Italian Romantic Colours 20 (dark green shimmer with subtle gold reflex)
  • Astra Italian Romantic Colours 42 (rich red shimmer with subtle gold reflex)
The colors of the Italian Romantic Colours aren't very unique or original but since there was a promotion I grabbed a few. No.42 in the bottle looks very similar to Catrice Lovely Sinner, I will have to compare them soon.
Each Astra polish is € 3,90.

  • [b] basic NEW YORK LE 01 Central Park (dark green creme)
  • [b] basic coral (coral jelly)
  • [b] basic fuchsia (hot pink creme)
  • [b] basic pink glitter (sheer pink polish with fine silver glitter)
Again, not the most unique colors but for € 0,99 they are worth it. Also the quality is pretty good.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

3 commenti:

  1. Lovely colors! The little shopping cart is so cute!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks a lot! The cart is my Birthday present from my sister. It matches perfectly with my Helmer.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Excellent post,I bookmark your blog to my browser bye. By RegardsBusiness Card Printing

    RispondiElimina