2012/11/19

Ombre Dots


 

I was shopping and I saw a set of sheets with thin stripes in these colours. They were lovely and I immediately decided I was doing it on my nails.
I'm not good with stripes so I did dots. It takes less than what you think!


I used an ivory polish (11 Ivory Affair) for the base, then I dotted a pink (31 Ballerina Tutu), lilac (27 No More Drama) and a purple polish (KIKO 317) in vertical rows. It didn't take long, around 15 minutes.
Make sure the dots are perfectly dry before applying your top coat or it will smudge.
  
 

The result is really cute and girly and it has a retro feel to it!

 


A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento