2013/04/06

Kpop Nails | Lee Hi's ROSE


I love Lee Hi's new music video "ROSE", it's really beautiful.
I made two mani inspired by two of her outfits. It took me the whole afternoon because I was never satisfied with the result.
In the end I finally made two manis that I really like!


I used:
  • base coat
  • ivory: Deborah Pret a Porter 11 Ivory Affair
  • black acrylic paint
  • iridiscent sequines
  • matte top coat


 

 




I used:
  • base coat
  • ivory: Deborah Pret a Porter 11 Ivory Affair
  • white striper: KIKO 203
  • for the roses: essence fruity LE 02 Peach Beauty, 03 Very Cherry, 05 Mashed Berries
  • green: Deborah Pret a Porter 50 Pistache Green
  • top coat


 

  



A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento