This is a little experiment I made a few days ago.
I wanted to see if I could use paper to decorate my nails. Well, the answer is YES!!
I used very thin paper to make the circles.
- Base Coat: Debby nail THERAPY smoothing base + minerals
- Light Blue: KIKO No. 159
- Yellow: RIVEEL No. 190
- Lilac: DEBORAH 7 Days Long No. 827
- Green: DEBORAH 7 Days Long No. 793
- Pink: RIMMEL 60 Seconds Vinyl Stars No. 633 STARLIGHT
- Silver: DEBORAH Shine TECH No. 22
- Silver Glitter: RIVEEL No. 131
- Top Coat: KIKO Extra strong & hard No.04
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply two coats of white polish.
- Cut a few circles of paper and, with a clear polish, apply them on your nails. Be sure to make them stick perfectly to your nail.
- This is the result after I made all my nails. I already liked it like this but I wanted to give them a glitter touch.
- I added a few lines of polish of the same color of the circles and a few lines of silver polish. On the circles I added some silver glitter. When everything was perfectly dry I applied my top coat.