What you need: a thin brush, some rhinestones.
- Base Coat: Debby nail THERAPY smoothing base + minerals
- Light Green: KIKO No. 268
- Green: RIVEEL No. 121
- Fuxia: RIMMEL Lycra PRO No. 402 URBAN PURPLE
- Glitter Pink: KIKO No: 241
- Top Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply two coat of light green.
- Draw the tip with a darker green.
- With the thin brush draw a line with the fuxia polish.
- On the ring finger and the thumb I added a small ribbon. It isn't an easy thing to do so if you are not skilled I suggest you to leave the nail like that. I hate when I mess up a nail and I have to start again.
- Here my thumb. In the end I added also a glitter pink polish over the fuxia to give it a 3D feeling and in the end a little rhinestone.
I took my inspiration from a Japanese magazine. Here is the original:
This is a more "darker" variation".