This nails art is really easy, fun and really quick.
What you need: a needle for the dots, a thin brush, some rhinestones.
- Base Coat: Debby nail THERAPY smoothing base + minerals
- Black: DEBORAH Shine TECH No.30
- White: KIKO No. 101
- Glitter: Chresy No.32
- Top Coat: KIKO Extra strong & hard No.04
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply the white polish alterning it with the black one. Apply a second coat if needed.
- Draw an oblique tip with the opposite color. Apply a second coat if needed.
- With the head of the needle draw some dots in the opposite color of the base.
- With the thin brush and the glitter polish draw a thin line between the tip and the base.
- Apply some rhinestones if you wish.