It's really easy and fun!
What you need: dotting tool (or needle, toothpick...)
- Base Coat: KIKO Extra strong&hard No. 04
- Black: DEBORAH Shine TECH No. 30
- Grey: LAYLA No. 152
- Blue: RIMMEL 60 Seconds No. 809 BLUE ME AWAY
- Red: RIMMEL PRO No. 323 RIVIERA RED
- White: KIKO No. 101
- Top Coat: KIKO Shiny Top Coat No.03
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a different color on each nail. Grey for the pinky and index fingers, red for the ring finger, blue for the middle finger and black on the thumb.
- With a dotting tool make some white dots on the ring finger and on the thumb.
- When the dots are PERFECTLY dry appry your top coat.