2013/10/16

Halloween Nails | Hunt Me At Dawn


 My first Halloween nail art of the year.
I love how this came out and it's so easy and quick!!



As base colours I used two polishes from essence Vampire's Love Trend Edition, they fit the theme.
The Dawn Is Broken is a light grey polish with a very subtle silver shimmer and very fine black/dark blue glitters.
Hunt Me If You Can is a beautiful black polish with silver microglitter.




For the nail art I used black and white acrylic paint and free-handed the ghosts and the crosses.
I added some black rhinestones on the other nails.


I kept my right hand simple with just the rhinestones.


SPOOOoOoOoooOKY EFFECT!!



A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento