2013/10/08

Shaka Haul



How beautiful are these glitters! I'm soooo in love!!
I couldn't stop myself from buying almost all of the glitters in the store, and a black creme.
Glitter polishes are € 2.99 and cremes are € 1.99 but there is a 20% off so I saved a bit!



These are my first Shaka polishes. I have always been curious about Shaka but I couldn't find it in the OVS stores near me. Today I was in another OVS and found them, and also some adorable clothes but that's another story!

Here a skittle swatch. I will swatch them properly later.
Is there a polish in particular you would like to see first?

I applied two coats of every polish.





A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

3 commenti: