What you need: a thin brush.
- Base Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00
- Blu: COLLISTAR No. 44 BLU
- White: KIKO No. 101
- Glitter Gold: KIKO No. 164
- Apply a base coat.
- Draw the stripes. You don't have to be perfect. Be sure to put a lot of polish.
- With the brush, mix the colors. You can go in one or more directions. Clean the polish on your skin. At this point I already liked the result but I wanted to add some glitter to make it more mettalic and eye-catching.
- I added some gold glitter. It's really sparkling and it hides the imperfections.