Today is the 4th of July, so even if I'm not American I've made this nails.
At first I wanted to do "U.S.A. flag nails" but I tought it was too common so I choose this fireworks. You can made it even if it's not the 4th of July!!
In the picture there is only one hand because, since I didn't have a lot of time, I've made only one hand. When I'm done I will update with both hands. (I wanted to post this soon or it will be too late!).
I've changed my mind. I wanted to try something new so I removed the fireworks. Sorry if you wanted to see the whole result.
What you need: a thin brush, different colors of nail polish, clear rhinestones.
Colors: (this are the colors used for the base, for the fireworks you can use all the colors that you want!)
- Base Coat: Broadway Nail Care No. 04
- Black: Deborah Shine TECH No. 30
- Silver Glitter: RIVEEL No. 131
- Top Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a coat of black polish. Apply a second coat if needed.
- Apply some silver glitter for make a starry sky. (Actually to me this is more like the universe, I really like it. I will do a "universe nail art" someday!)
- Draw the fireworks and apply rhinestones in the middle. If you want, use different colors on each finger.
How to draw fireworks step-by-step:
- Drop some nail polish in the midlle of your nail and add some rays (like a sun).
- Cover with a darker color and add some more rays.
- Add another darker color and some rays.
- With a white polish make some dots over the rays. Leave the middle empty for the rhinestone.
- Cover the white dots with some silver polish.
- Cover the rays with the gold dots and add some also outside the firework.
Here is the final result. Change the colors and positions of the fireworks and have fun!