On the thumbs there are cute ice creams!!
- Base Coat: Debby nail THERAPY smoothing base + minerals
- White: KIKO No: 101
- Yellow: RIVEEL No. 190
- Light Blue: KIKO No. 159
- Orange: KIKO No. 112
- Brown: STARSTYLE No: 17
- Gold: Deborah Shine TECH No: 21
- Dark Brown: COLLISTAR No: 42 MELANZANA GLITTER
- Top Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply two coat of white polish.
- With the the sponge make some lines alternating the two colors.
- Add a line in the white part using the brush.
- On the thumb make an ice cream. First using the brush, draw a brown triangle, on a side use the gold polish and on the other side use the dark brown to make a few lines to give the ice cream a 3D effect. When dry use the drop of polish to make the upper part of the ice cream.
Here is the final result.