This is my first nail art made with water. This technique is really easy and fun, maybe a little messy!
What you need: a bowl with water, a toothpick.
- Base Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00
- Glitter Purple: KIKO No. 167
- Lilac: MAYBELLINE Water Shine No. 24 Simply Mauve
- Brown: KIKO No. 224
- Fish Scale Glitter: KIKO No. 170
- Apply your base coat.
- Drop some nail polish on the water. Here I used the colors in this order: purple, lilac, brown. Dip your nails in the water. With the toothpick remove the polish left over on the water and then take it off. On youtube there are a lot of videos with this technique (search: "water marble effect").
- I did it two or three times to have the stripes in different direction. Remove the polish on your skin and from the back of your nails.
- Last, I've added some fish scale glitter. I really like how the green/blue glitter goes with the purple.
Here is the final result. I really really like it.
This is in the sunlight.