A very cute and girly nail art. Perfect for spring.
What you need: a really thin brush. I use an old eyeliner brush.
- Base Coat: Broadway Nail Care No. 04
- Glitter Pink: RIMMEL 60 Seconds Vinyl Stars No. 631 STARLET
- Pink: Broadway Extra Color No. 03
- Dark Pink: RIMMEL Lycra PRO No. 402 URBAN PURPLE
- Top Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00
- Put on your base coat.
- Put on a coat of a glitter pink.
- Paint about 1/3 of your nail with a bright pink.
- Draw a dark pink line with a thin brush.
- Apply your top coat.
Here is the final result.