Wednesday morning I was in town with my mum and I found a little shop that sells nail polishes at very low prices. Obviously I didn't come home empty handed. I bought the coral nail polish and the holographic glitter used in this nail art and also a Maybelline nail polish called Simply Mauve that is almost transparent but has a beautiful mirror effect.
What you need: some holographic glitter, clear rhinestones and gold hearts.
- Base Coat: Broadway Nail Care No. 04
- Coral: LAYLA No. 75
- Top Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply two coats of nail polish.
- On the ring finger I applied also some rhinestones to create a ribbon. Put a clear rhinestone in the lower part of the nail and then the two hearts. Start apply the holographic glitter.
- On the thumb I put the rhinestones in the middle of the nail and then the holographic glitter.
Here is the final result. I tought it would take a lot of time to put on the glitter one by one but it took actually about 20 minutes. I think it is worth while.