These nails give off a very summer feeling, but I have to say that I wasn't really satisfied with the result.
I have to practice more with the dots.What you need: a thin brush, some nail polish drops. Doing this drops is really easy. Take a piece of plexiglass and let a drop of nail polish fall. Wait 24 hours to be sure that it's completely dry. I've made a few to be sure to have at least two of the same size.
- Base Coat: Broadway Nail Care No. 04
- White: KIKO No. 101
- Red: RIMMEL Lycra PRO No. 323 RIVIERA RED
- Dark Green: basic No. 149
- Top Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00
- Put on your base coat.
- Apply a coat of white polish. Put on a 2nd coat if needed.
- On the ring finger apply a round-shaped stiker (the ones used for the french manicure are suitable too) and then apply a coat of red polish.
- When the red is perfectly dry, start making some dots with the white polish. There are different ways to make dots. You can use an old pen, a toothpick or a thin brush. I tried all these methods and I find myself more comfortable with the brush.
- On all the other nails I made a red french with white dots. On the thumb I applied the nail polish drops that I made the day before. I choose two different sizes for the cherries.
- With the thin brush and the green nail polish I draw the leaves of the cherries. When dry, apply your top coat.