I saw this nail art in a magazine. I modified it a little and made it on my hands.
- Base Coat: Broadway Nail Care No. 04
- White: Deborah NAIL space French Manicure Kit
- Blue: COLLISTAR No. 44 BLU
- Red: RIMMEL Lycra PRO No. 323 RIVIERA RED
- Top Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00
- Put on your base coat.
- Put on a coat of white. Put on a 2nd coat if needed.
- Paint the tip of your nail with the blue polish.
- When the blue is dry, take the little brush and draw two thin lines under the tip.
- Add a small gold star and apply your top coat.