What you need: clear glitter. I used Gütermann Creativ Glitter Extra Fine Iris2.Colors:
- Base Coat: Broadway Nail Care No. 04
- Light Blue: KIKO No. 159
- Light Green: RIVEEL No. 121
- Yellow: RIVEEL No. 190
- Orange: KIKO No. 112
- Pink: Broadway Extra Color No. 03
- Top Coat: Deborah 7 Days Long No.00
- Put on your base coat.
- Apply a first coat of nail polish.
- Choose a different color for each finger.
- Apply a 2nd coat and then, before it dries, let the glitter fall all over the nail polish. Be sure to cover all the surface.
- With your fingertip press ligtly on the glitter to make it adhere at the nail polish.
- Do the same steps for all the fingers, wait for them to dry and then wash your hands with COLD water. Apply your top coat.
You can also do this on your feet. I don't usually spend to much time decorating the nails of my feet, but this is a fast end easy way to have feet that attract attention.