Super funny and cute!! It's more easy than what it looks like.
What you need: a needle, some silver flat glitter.
- Base Coat: Debby nail THERAPY smoothing base + minerals
- Nude: KIKO No.220
- Red: RIMMEL PRO No. 323 RIVIERA RED
- White: KIKO No. 101
- Glitter: Catherine Arley No. 128
- Black: DEBORAH Shine TECH No. 30
- Top Coat: KIKO Shiny Top Coat No.03
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a nude polish.
- Use the head of the needle to draw Santa's hat and beard.
- Add some details. Use the needle to make two dots for the eyes. Use some silver flat glitter to make Santa's nose and the hat detail.