This is a super easy and quick nail art for the holidays!
What you need: a toothpick, flat glitter in red and green.
- Base Coat: Debby nail THERAPY smoothing base + minerals
- White: KIKO No. 101
- Pink: DEBORAH NAILspace
- Top Coat: KIKO Shiny Top Coat No.03
- Apply your base coat.
- Paint the tip with white polish.
- Apply the pink polish for french.
- Put on a top coat and with a toothpick apply the flat glitter alterning green and red. Apply another coat of top coat.
Here is the final result.