Another Christmas nail art. This is a big and cute Christmas tree with a lot of glitter.
What you need: paper tape, a thin brush.
- Base Coat: Debby nail THERAPY smoothing base + minerals
- White: KIKO No. 101
- Light Green: RIVEEL No. 121
- Dark Green: DEBORAH 7 Days Long No. 793
- Silver: DEBORAH Shine TECH No.22
- Glitter: Catherine Arley No. 128
- Red: RIMMEL PRO No. 323 RIVIERA RED
- Top Coat: KIKO Extra strong & hard No.04
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a white polish. Let it dry for 1 or 2 hours.
- Use some tape to cover the borders of the nail. Leave a big "V" empty. Cover the "V" with a light green polish. When the polish is dry, remove the tape.
- Use a darker green polish to delineate the tree and add some shadows.
- With a silver polish draw some lines on the tree. Add some silver glitter. Repeat the same process with the red polish.
- Use the head of a needle to make some white and red dots.
- Use the silver glitter polish on the white at the sides. Apply a silver star at the top of the tree. Apply your top coat.
Here is the final result.