2010/03/21

Starting spring in the right way...

What's better than starting sping with pastel polish?
NOTHING so...
here are my five brand new polish from KIKO.

(297 yellow, 297 light green, 296 dark green, 295 blue, 290 pink)

Like I posted before KIKO is launching 29 new color for a total of 105 shades available.
With this much color to choose it was really difficult to choose just five of them but today my budget was limited. I think I will soon go back because there are two colors that are on my mind and I would really like to have!

I still haven't tried them because I still have my little apples on my nails and I want to keep them a little longer but as soon as I swatched them I will post them!!

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento