A new tutorial!! It's a very "spring-ish" tutorial and since tomorrow it's the first day of spring it's very appropriate!!
I like it very very much and I think it's my best tutorial so far!!
What you need: a dotting tool, a thin brush.
- Base Coat: KIKO White strong&shiny No.05
- Light Green: KIKO No.268
- Red: MAYBELLINE FOREVER STRONG No.535 RUNWAY RED
- Dark Green: DEBORAH 7 Days Long No.793
- Dark Red: KIKO No.116
- White: KIKO No.203
- Top Coat: KIKO No.03
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a light green polish. Any light green will do, just don't choose a too bright/bold color or else the apples will not stand out!
- With a dotting tool and some red polish draw the apple. Star with two bigger dots for the upper part and two small ones for the lower part and then blend them together with very small movements. It's not as hard as it sounds!
- For a more realistic result add a leaf with the help of the brush. Add also a shadow on a side of the apple with a dark red polish and a white dot for the reflex. Since there are a lot of layers and polish wait a few minutes (10/15 min) before apply your top coat or it will smudge.