2012/04/21

Glitter Tips with video tutorial


I saw some pictures of Etude House Party Queen online and I fell in love with it!

I tried to recreate it with the polishes I own.

Apply your base coat and a nude polish.
The one I used is very sheer so you can't see it properly but any nude polish will do.

Apply a gold glitter polish on the tip of your nails.

Apply big gold glitter on the tip of your nails. Spread it evely.
Apply your top coat and if you have it add some "express dry drops" to help all the layers dry.

 


I also made silver and pink versions.
 
For the silver version I used:
  1. essence colour&go 05 Sweet As Candy
  2. essence colour&go 80 Icy Princess + colour&go 57 Can't Cheat On Me
  3. essence nail art twins 07 Blair


 
For the pink version I used:
  1. KIKO 173
  2. KIKO 247
  3. essence nail art twins 01 Louise

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

1 commenti: