2012/04/25

Haul 2012/04/25


A few polishes that I bought today. I was hoping to find some new limited or trend edition by essence but there was nothing new.
I also bought something else but I'm going to write that in the next post since it's a surprise.

What I bought (from left to right in the picture above):
  • debby colorPLAY 221: a gunmetal foil, really pretty and shiny (€4.90 for 7.5ml)
  • essence colour&go 94 Gold Fever: already famous because of it's gold and red glitter, I don't like it on me, maybe I will use it for some layering; (€ 1.29 for 5ml)
  • Catrice 650 Goldfinger: metallic champagne foil (€ 2.79 for 10ml)
  • Catrice 700 Birdy Reloaded!: bright yellow shimmer  (€ 2.79 for 10ml)
 

 



I also bought a cuticle remover from essence, I think it's a new product. I will review it later on.
essence studio nails 2in1 cuticle remover gel (€2.29 for 15ml)




A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

1 commenti: