2013/02/03

Anna Karenina Inspired Nails


A few days ago I saw the new movie "Anna Karenina". I liked the movie but I totally loved the costumes, I knew I had to make a nail art inspired by them.


This mani is quite easy and of great effect.

pinky


I used a light grey as a base (LAYLA 152) and made a french with a darker grey (essence 143 I'm The Boss!).
I added some gold dots (KIKO 307).



ring finger


I made an half moon french with a rich burgundy color (AVON Red Velvet). When it dried I added two row of micropearls and a lot of top coat.



middle finger


I painted a white base (essence 68 Perfectly True). After it dried I added a gold stud and some gold dots (KIKO 307) in a "V" shape.




index


I made an half moon french with a dark burgundy color, almost black (L'Oreal Resist&Shine502). When it dried I added three silver lines with a striper (essence 03 Silver Surfer) and some clear rhinetones.



thumb



I made a dark grey base (essence 143 I'm The Boss!). After it dried I added a diagonal stripe with a burgundy color (AVON Red Velvet) and a gold stud.



  


A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento