2013/06/17

Technique | Watercolors

In this post I'm going to show you two different ways to achieve a watercolor look on your nails.
You can see a video tutorial at the end of the post.



For the first look you need nail polish and acetone.
I used essence Fruity polishes in 02 Peach Beauty, 03 Very Cherry and 04 One Kiwi A Day over a white base of Deborah Pret a Porter 01 French Manicure.



I diluted the nail polish with acetone and applied it on the nails.



_________________________________



For this version I used fingerpaint. I applied it over my bare nails, without a base coat.
I let the paint dry and then I dipped my nails in cold water for a few seconds.
After the paint dried again I added a layer of KIKO 230, a multi-colored glitter top coat.




A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento