2011/04/30

My Easter nails


I wanted to post this mani before leaving for my Easter holidays but I had to depart before the time decided and I couldn't take a decent picture of my nails.
A week later, I can finally show you my little chicks, they are super easy to do!! (this is the only nail that survived, all the other chipped off after three/four days so I didn't take a picture of the full mani).

I applied a light blue base and some silver glitter. Then with a dotting tool I made a big yellow dot and two smaller ones on the sides. When dry, I added the black and orange dots to make the eyes, beck and the legs.

I made the chicks on my ring fingers only but if you like you can do all your nails.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

3 commenti:

  1. Ahhh...these little chickens are adorable!!! Hope you had a nice Eastern holiday.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks a lot!! I had a lot of fun during my holidays!

    RispondiElimina