2013/09/01

Kpop Nails | Girl's Day's Female President (members nails)



I know it's been a week since I posted my Female President nails but I totally forgot about the members 'nails! I'm so sorry!

I recreated the nails of three out of four members. I didn't do Sojin nails because I couldn't figure them out.

HYERI



Hyeri has colorful half moons with black and white stars on them.




MINA


Mina has black and white mix&match nails with a touch of colour. It's my favourite of the three.
The glitter nails are a simplified version of her original nails. She has colorful "paint splashes" (I don't know how to call them!!).



YURA



Yura has pastel nails with an animal print and gold stars and words.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento