2011/04/02

Celeb Nails | BoA's Hurricane Venus


Two manis from BoA's Hurricane Venus video.


The first mani is really colorful.
I roughly made a french with five different colors. Then with black paint I added a zig-zag line under the french.


As a final touch I painted some white stars.




The second mani is a bit more complicated.
Every nail as a different base color.


For the thumb I made a french with grey polish and added some black dots.
On the index I added some glitter. I painted some black stripes with black paint on the middle finger and added some glitter in between. On the ring finger I made a dot with black polish and added a sequine. I absolutely couldn't understand the design of the pinky so I added a B and some glitter.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento