2010/02/14

Mini KIKO Haul and about me...


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!

This isn't a "polish only" post so if you're not interested ignore it.

Today I went shopping with my mom again! I love shopping with her because she always give me the best advice and we have similar taste.

My original goal was a polish from KIKO who is really similar to ZOYA Gaia that I really like.
Since I found out that I can't buy ZOYA polish from their official website and I was really disappointed, I'm happy that I found a really similar color.
It's a milky white with gold shimmer. It's originally intended for french manicure so it's really sheer but with three coats it gets opaque enough for me (still VNL tought).

I should have stopped at that but there was that "sparkle touch" polish that really called me. It's silver microglitter in a clear base. This will be perfect over some dark color.

I also went to Sephora and saw some pretty Pupa polishes: a gold one and a dark blue one, both glitters but in the end I was able to restrain myself.

I also took a look at Bijou Brigitte, a jewelry and accessories store.
I bought two bow shaped hairpins and a bow shaped hair tie that you can see below.


Then I went to H&M. I bought a black blouse with a gold and red embroidery and a periwinkle dress that is a really similar color to China Glaze Secret Peri-wink-le just a little darker. They are both for summer so I will have to wait a little to be able to wear them. I can't wait!!

Also a little news about me. Tomorrow afternoon I have my driving test and if I pass it I will finally get my driving license!! I'm so nervous!! Wish me good luck!!


*Lisa*

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento