This is my last Valentine's Day tutorial, I promise!
This tutorial can be used for Valentine's Day but it's not so typical so you can wear it whenever you want.
What you need: a thin brush, some clear rhinestones.
- Base Coat: KIKO White strong&shiny No.05
- Very Dark Brown: L'OREAL Resist&Shine No.502 RIBES NERO
- Silver: basic No.449
- Top Coat: KIKO No.03
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a dark polish. I used a very dark burgundy/brown.
- With a thin brush draw two hearts on your ring finger and thumb. Don't fill them.
- Apply a clear rhinestone on all the other nails.