This tutorial is really easy, don't let it impress you. I never tought that I would be able to draw some lips, but they were incredibly easy to draw, give it a try!
I started drawing the lips and then I added the words. My sister pestered me saying that I should leave only the lips but to me it seemed to bare. If you prefer you can leave only the lips, maybe in two different colors.
What you need: a thin brush.
- Base Coat: KIKO White strong&shiny No.05
- Nude: KIKO No.220
- Red: RIMMEL LYCRA PRO No.323 RIVIERA RED
- Black: DEBORAH Shine TECH No.30
- Top Coat: KIKO No.03
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a nude/beige polish.
- With a thin brush draw some lips. Start with an elongated "M" shape and then draw the bottom part. If you want add some words and hearts.