2010/02/13

SWEET KISS


This tutorial is really easy, don't let it impress you. I never tought that I would be able to draw some lips, but they were incredibly easy to draw, give it a try!
I started drawing the lips and then I added the words. My sister pestered me saying that I should leave only the lips but to me it seemed to bare. If you prefer you can leave only the lips, maybe in two different colors.

What you need: a thin brush.

Colors:

  • Base Coat: KIKO White strong&shiny No.05
  • Nude: KIKO No.220
  • Red: RIMMEL LYCRA PRO No.323 RIVIERA RED
  • Black: DEBORAH Shine TECH No.30
  • Top Coat: KIKO No.03
How to:
  1. Apply your base coat.
  2. Apply a nude/beige polish.
  3. With a thin brush draw some lips. Start with an elongated "M" shape and then draw the bottom part. If you want add some words and hearts.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento