2010/02/11

Swatch: LAYLA No. 50

(above camera flash - below natural light)

I really liked this color on the bottle but when I applied it I was a little disapponted.
I tought it was a creme but in reality it have a slight shimmer and it was extremely sheer, I lost count of the coats I made but they where at least 4.
Another thing I don't understand about this polish is the red "things" (see my ring finger and pinky) that are floating around. They are not enough to be part of the polish but I really don't understand where they came from.
Overall this polish was a let down but I really like the color so I will still wear it.

A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento