2010/02/12

LOVE ME


Yes, it's another Valentine's Day tutorial! Are you tired of them? It's just that I love to draw hearts and my sister got those cute little hearts for me and she wanted me to use them...
I promise that I will not make other Valentine's Day nail art! (I'm lying!!)

What you need: a thin brush, little red hearts.

Colors:

  • Base Coat: KIKO White strong&shiny No.05
  • Silver: DEBORAH Shine TECH No.22
  • Red: RIMMEL LYCRA PRO No.323 RIVIERA RED
  • Black: DEBORAH Shine TECH No.30
  • White: KIKO No.203
  • Top Coat: KIKO No.03
How to:
  1. Apply your base coat.
  2. Apply a silver polish.
  3. With a thin brush and some red polish draw an heart. Do the same on all the nails alterning red and black.
  4. With the same brush and white polish make a reflex on the red hearts, ONLY the red ones.
  5. On the black hearts write the word "LOVE" and add a small red heart.
Here is the final result.


A 14 years old web designer from Kairouan, Tunisia. And then you write some more information about yourself like this to fill out the space that is left.

0 commenti:

Posta un commento