This tutorial is really easy and quick but it gives you a beautiful result.
Just change the base color with your favorite polish and you will have a wonderful mani!
What you need: a thin brush, a dotting tool (for the bow).
- Base Coat: KIKO White strong&shiny No.05
- White: KIKO No.203
- Black: DEBORAH Shine TECH No.30
- Silver: basic No. 449
- Top Coat: KIKO No. 03
- Apply your base coat.
- Apply a white polish. Apply a second coat if needed.
- With a thin brush and a black polish draw some oblique short lines.
- Add a small bow. With a dotting tool make two big black dots and wait a few minutes for them to dry. Before they are completely dry lightly drag them towards the center and then add a smaller dot with some silver polish.
- On oll the other nails make the small line only on the contours.